As we all know, exercise plays a very important role in maintaining a man’s health. Exercise not only helps you to cope up the day to day mental stress, but also helps you reduce risks of many diseases such as hypertension, cancer and various types of heart diseases. Therefore, by following consistent health regime, we can make our body perfectly fit and fine for daily use and give our best performance. Here are some exercises that target different parts of a man’s body and aid in keeping them perfectly fit for a long period of time.
- By doing pushups for chest: If you develop a habit of doing daily pushups, then definitely it is beneficial for your health. Studies have proven that pushups are the best exercise for your chest, arms and shoulders as it helps your body to strengthen its muscles. To do this exercise, you have to lay face down and putting your body weight over your hands and feet. You need to keep your body straight while doing this exercise. You need to move your body upwards and then to the lower level again and again. Repeat this procedure as many times as you want as per your requirement.
- Reverse Crunches: This exercise is good for your core and the lower back. This one also helps you to strengthen your abdominal muscles.
- V-Sit hold exercise: This exercise will help you to improve your balance of the body. To do this exercise you need to move your body upwards and downwards by keeping the lover body part into V-position and you have to lie on your back for doing this exercise.
- Single-leg side exercise: This type of exercise can be done by lying down to your right side and by moving your left leg upwards. This type of exercise helps you to improve your endurance and your lower back.
- Stomach exercise for the abs: While all other exercises strengthen your outer stomach muscles this one helps you to concentrate on your inner stomach muscles. To do such kind of exercise all you have to do is to breathe in and breathe out several times. This type of exercise is an excellent type of exercise and also helps you get rid of the extra fat accumulated in your body.
- Jogging: There are some other exercises also which can be done which targets different part of a man such as regular jogging can help you strengthen your foot muscles and also helps in increasing your body stamina.
- Jumping exercise: You can also do the jumping exercise which helps you to strengthen your backbone and leg muscles.
- Aerobics: Aerobics is another most popular and important type of exercise which covers your entire body and is really very beneficial for your body.